Asociación Babelia in BENIDORM: Informative talk for UK nationals willing to apply for residency in Spain

Asociación Babelia is delighted to announce that, with the support of the Department of Foreign Residents, we are holding an informative talk in the Town Hall of Benidorm on Thursday the 26th of November at 10:00 AM for those UK nationals who live in Spain and have not yet applied for residency. We would especially like to extend this invitation to those who may struggle with the paperwork.

Benidorm Town Hall will be hosting an informative talk on Thursday 26th of November at 10:00 AM for UK nationals who live in Spain and who need to apply for residency before the end of the transition period on December 31st 2020.
This informative talk, the result of collaboration between Asociación Babelia and the Department of International Residents at Benidorm Town Hall, is part of our efforts to inform UK nationals through a European wide project funded by the British Government, providing support to those who live in EU countries to apply for residency so that their rights are protected under the terms of the withdrawal agreement.
Asociación Intercultural Babelia has received grant funding from the British Government to provide UK nationals with practical support, in the province of Alicante, Valencia and Castellón to those who wish to apply for residency in Spain and are experiencing greater difficulties with the procedure; whether it is due to the language barrier, the use of new technologies or a disability of some sort.
After the informative meeting, and provided you have an appointment beforehand and bring the necessary documentation, we will offer individual assistance to those who are in need of greater support to apply for residency.
For those of you who are interested in attending this meeting or receiving individual assistance, please confirm by filling out the form available on this link.
For those who have difficulties with communicating by email, you can call the following number: +34 865 82 02 29.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, seating will be limited and face masks must be worn at all times.
Switching from the (Green) Certificate of Residency to a TIE
For UK Nationals holding the ‘Green Certificate’ (Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión), you can ask for the new TIE (Tarjeta de identidad de extranjero) by following the instructions available on Asociación Babelia’s website:, on our post ‘Switching from the (Green) Certificate of Residency to a TIE’.

Leave a comment