The National Police in Alicante are now running a Mobile Fingerprint Unit for applicants with serious mobility issues who are unable to go to the police station for their fingerprints.
In order to request this service, the following documents must be presented:
- Completed and signed application form available at: https://asociacionbabelia.org/wp-content/uploads/Unidad_Movil_Solicitud_documentacion.pdf.
- Authorisation signed by the applicant to the person submitting the application in-person to the police.
- Official medical certificate confirming that the applicant suffers from a severe mobility condition and cannot go to the Police Station in person to have the fingerprints taken.
- Relevant Mobile phone numbers.
- Receipt of payment of the fee 790 code 012. Click here for instructions on how to complete and pay this fee.
- Completed Form EX 23, available at: https://extranjeros.inclusion.gob.es/ficheros/Modelos_solicitudes/mod_solicitudes2/23-Formulario_TIE_RU.pdf
- Passport and photocopy of the identification page.
- A recent photo (not more than a couple of months old), Spanish ‘DNI’ size (32x26mm).
- Certificate of empadronamiento (Padrón).
- The applicant ‘Green residency document’ or ‘Resolución de Concesión’ of residency.
The above mentioned documentation has to be taken by the applicant’s authorised representative to the Police Station in Calle Campo de Mirra, 6. Alicante.